TRAVEL DIAIRY. MALTA

2017-07-10
















































Hello there! I'm back at it again with a new post. This one's dedicated for those who love to travel. I continue my photo diaries and this one is all about Malta. Malta is very beautiful and words can't describe how much I loved this country. I've spent 2 whole weeks there and there is still so much to do and to see. I enjoyed every second travelling around Malta and her sister islands. Hope you will like my photos from there. Till the next time, xx

30 komentarų

  1. Great post! You asked me to follow each other,I followed you now,hope you'll follow me back too and if you do let me know by leaving a comment here --> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr/2017/07/simple-summer-outfit-zaful.html?m=1

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. AAA looks so fun! hope you had an amazing time. And thanks for commenting on my blog, I would love to follow each other, followed you already:)

    xx,
    www.theclosetelf.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Amazing, wonderfull photos!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    I follow you :) Hope you can follow me back.
    Polina | Beauty Addicted

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. We're planning on going to Malta next year and this post only made me want to go even more :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
    Atsakymai
    1. Definitely go to Malta if you can, this country is gorgeous!

      Panaikinti
  5. The pictures are all so awesome *.* I want to visit Malta!
    Beijinhos,
    Blog An Aesthetic Alien | Instagram | Facebook
    Youtube

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Wow, amazing place and amazing photos full of colors and life. I would really love to visit Malta.
    Thank you for your visit on my blog,I am interested in your proposal of following each other and I am following you on GFC and instagram.
    Wish you a beautiful evening,
    Greetings,
    Flo from
    https://femeieastazi.blogspot.it

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Adorable pics dear! I'm following you now! :)

    lifella2.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. Hi Asta, such great pictures!
    Thank you for visiting my blog and for suggesting we follow each other, yes I would like to.
    I tried to follow you on GFC, but for some reason it didn't work for me, so I'll try again later.
    How about we also follow each other on the other social media.
    I just started following you on Instagram on Google Plus, so here are my pages as well where you can follow me:

    Blog/GFC, https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    Instagram, @victoria.west.toronto

    Google Plus, https://plus.google.com/u/0/+VictoriaWestToronto

    Thanks, hope to see you back soon!

    Xoxo, Victoria

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. I loved the photos, the place is beautiful, it rained!
    I am already following you.
    Kisses good week, thank you for visiting the blog.
    http://bellapagina.blogspot.com.br

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. Wow! Amazing photos! :*
    I'm following you hope u follow me back :)
    allixaa.blogspot.com - klik

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. Nereaalios nuotraukos!

    // airidamatulevic.blogspot.lt //

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. I visited Malta in june ;)
    Lovely trip!
    ps. Nice blog, follow you. Hope you like my blog too :)
    kisses

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. Malta is so beautiful! I visited few years ago and really loved it! Your pictures are gorgeous dear! <3
    Simimaus

    AtsakytiPanaikinti

Latest Instagrams

© ASTA DEKONTAITE. Design by Fearne.